How to pay
You can pay for your English course and/or accommodation in several ways. To avoid international bank charges you can use either PaytoStudy of Flywire by following the link below:
You can also pay by bank bank transfer or directly to the Academy if you live in Manchester already.
The bank details will appear at the bottom of your invoice.
At the Academy
You can pay directly to the Academy with cash or by card if you are already living in Manchester and applying for a course. Just come to the reception and speak to a member of staff.
- The Academy is open 09:00 – 17:30
- Please make sure you have your invoice with you
- Please make sure your name is clearly mentioned in the payment reference.
- It is your responsibility to cover any bank charges for this transaction so please check with your bank before payment
- The course and accommodation is not confirmed if the payment does not reach the account by the due date indicated on your invoice
Keep up to date with everything that has been happening recently at UKEC Academy!