UKEC Academy Mission Statement & Policies
UKEC Academy Mission Statement
UKEC Academy provides an all-round learning experience for students looking to improve their English language and communication skills. Our purpose is to offer high-quality courses that help students to improve their overall English level and/or prepare for academic exams or university. We also aim to give our students an insight into British culture and the other cultures of our students.
Our goal is to:
- Ensure that our courses are practical and relevant to the individual needs and interests of our students.
- Embrace different learning styles and reflect this in the types of lessons delivered.
- Create an environement where our teachers work in partnership with our students to regularly assess students’ progress and help guide them to achieve their learning goals.
- Put a high priority on the welfare of our students and endeavour to provide an environment in which any students can approach our staff to receive support where needed.
- Offer free guidance and support to students who wish to study at UK universities, through our sister company, UKEC.
- Promote British culture and the other cultures of our students
- Offer outstanding value for money by pricing ourselves competitively in the local market while at the same time providing a high quality, beneficial and enjoyable all round learning experience.
Below are links to the current UKEC Academy policies:
Terms & Conditions
Keep up to date with everything that has been happening recently at UKEC Academy!